Mother's Day


I had a fabulous Mother's Day this year. Trever and the girls served me breakfast in bed and Jane scattered sweet cards throughout the house in the morning. At church, all three girls sang, "Mother Dear" with the other primary children. It was so fun to see all of them up on the stand. 

After church we came home, relaxed and just enjoyed time together. Trever made hamburgers with homemade buns and we had a yummy chocolate dessert. It was simple and delicious and I loved it! After dinner the girls gave me sweet cards and gifts, which made me feel special. 

It was nice to have a day where I was not in the drivers seat. My role as mom can be challenging and thankless many days but I also experience so much joy in the small and simple moments. I am grateful for the lessons my family teach me about love, patience and forgiveness, and feel so blessed to be a mother to these amazing little girls!

Cate-a- roo

Lizzie Gizzie and her many faces.
Jane Bear





Comments

Popular Posts