Welcome to the family


Just a few photos before everyone gets some sleep. Mom and baby are doing great. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully these photos will do for now (beautiful, isn't she?) - we can fill in the 1000 words after a little rest. Welcome to the family.






Comments

CAISA said…
SO CUTE! Congrats!!!
Unknown said…
We love her already!! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see the 3 of you!!

Molly and Jason
Alyson said…
She's beautiful! Lindy, you look great!
love you!
Aly
Heather said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am SO HAPPY for you both and little Miss Jane is SO LUCKY & BLESSED to be a part of this FABULOUS family! Get some rest and give little Miss Jane a big HUG and KISS for me.
BEST WISHES and LOTS of HAPPY DAYS & NIGHTS with your new little one!
LOTS oF LOVE and SMILES from the Bay!
the youngbergs said…
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations Burgons!
She is so pretty! Congratulations!!
Beckie said…
Congratulations!!! You DO look great Lindy. And Dad you look so happy!
Yes, get LOTS of sleep :
Julie said…
Congratulations! She really is Beautiful, Lindy, you look amazing and Trever, you just look so proud.
Brooke and Eric said…
that baby is huge!! nice work lindy.
The Jackson's said…
I am so happy for you guys! she looks so great. I hope the deliverey went well and that your fears were not reality. Can't wait to see more pics. Take it easy though.
Amanda said…
Congratulations you guys. I agree that she looks so healthy, pretty, and big (by my standards)! Can't wait to hear more about her.
Sarah and Mike said…
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!
Sue Anne said…
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Rigby's said…
Congrats you two! She is beautiful. Emily and Ryan Rigby
HI! I found your cute blog! Congrats, she is beautiful! I would love to stop by with a gift. Let me know when I can come by. Congrats again!! Jenna
taylor said…
Congrats!! What is her name???
Taylor & Todd
John&Tami said…
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Laura said…
Congrats! Enjoy your sweet little girl.
Christina said…
Oh so cute!! Congratulations!!
Alice said…
So cute! It's so fun being a mom huh?
Brock said…
OOOOHHHHHH!So exciting! She is just beautiful. Enjoy
Mostess Mommy said…
Jane is gorgeous! Congratulations, Lindy and Trevor!

Popular Posts