Valentine Wreath

I made a burlap wreath similar to this for Thanksgiving but I used fall colors for the burlap. I found this beauty for Christmas. They were both cheap and easy to make. Since I am all about wreathes these days, I had to make something for Valentine's Day. I saw this great idea and knew I wanted to make it. It was really easy and I love the way it looks. It's a little time consuming and painful to cut all of the circles but let's be honest, I haven't been out and about much lately. :) Here is a picture of the final product:

Comments

Leone said…
I love it! So cheery. :)
Side of Caitlin said…
Love it! wish i was there to make it with you!
I love this! Will you post where to get instructions??
Lindy & Trever said…
Hi Jenna! The link is in the post, it's the third link. I got the idea from The Idea Room Blog, here is another link:http://www.theidearoom.net/2010/01/felt-heart-wreath.html Enjoy!
Beckie said…
where can I order one for me!?!?!?!?
The Jackson's said…
so funny i am making the same one. Except I am doing a white round one for spring because I already had a valentines one.
Katie said…
SOO crafty Lindy Lou. Love it. I want one. :)
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said…
SUPER CUTE & FABULOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Johnson Family said…
Yours even looks better than the example! I want to make one too.
RC Cola said…
I made the same wreath for V-Day and I love mine too.

Popular Posts