Wagner Farm
Today was a lazy day. We all slept in, which was fabulous, so we got off to a late start. Jane has decided to wake up at 4 am the past few mornings, not sure exactly why. She is in a good mood, just wants to read stories or snuggle. Trever got up with her this morning and after a little snuggle time on the couch, they both went back to bed.
Once we got up, Trever headed off to soccer and Jane and I stayed home and made waffles. When you ask her what she wants to eat these days, the answer is usually waffles or pancakes, even if it's for lunch or dinner. By the time Trever got home from soccer and Jane and I got ready it was noon. We were planning to go to Wagner Farm but decided to wait until after nap time (for both Jane and I). I am quite tired these days, so I have been napping almost every day this week. I figure I should take advantage of the opportunity to sleep while I can.
We finally made it out the door just after 4 pm and were able to enjoy some time at the farm. It's nice to have such a fun place so close to our home. They have animals to pet, pumpkins for purchase, a dairy and much, much more. Here we are picking out a few pumpkins:
Still prego, due date is tomorrow. I think I am just about done being pregnant.

A fun rope swing to play on.
A close up view of a cow. Trever took Jane to this farm a few weeks ago and she was scared out of her mind when she saw the cow. She said, "I want to go home with mommy." She did much better this time and was quite interested in watching. She even got to see it pee. Oh dear!
We just had to buy an ice cream cone at the dairy. Jane had ice cream all over her face and was in heaven for about a half an hour.


It was a beautiful day and a great way to spend the afternoon. We made our way to the car with 5 pumpkins and only paid $14. Not bad!

Once we got up, Trever headed off to soccer and Jane and I stayed home and made waffles. When you ask her what she wants to eat these days, the answer is usually waffles or pancakes, even if it's for lunch or dinner. By the time Trever got home from soccer and Jane and I got ready it was noon. We were planning to go to Wagner Farm but decided to wait until after nap time (for both Jane and I). I am quite tired these days, so I have been napping almost every day this week. I figure I should take advantage of the opportunity to sleep while I can.
We finally made it out the door just after 4 pm and were able to enjoy some time at the farm. It's nice to have such a fun place so close to our home. They have animals to pet, pumpkins for purchase, a dairy and much, much more. Here we are picking out a few pumpkins:

Comments