
It's hard when your kids are sick and yet they can be so cuddly. Trever took this picture during dinner on Thursday night. Jane was not feeling well, hadn't slept much and was just plain tired. I put her in my lap and she fell asleep in a matter of minutes. I wanted to let her sleep there for hours but eventually we got up and got her ready for bed. It's these moments that I love and am so grateful for. I can't believe that we will be having baby #2 in just a matter of days. It's hard to imagine loving another child as much as I love Jane and yet I know that it will happen and that it will be wonderful. Trever has been up with her in the middle of the night the past few days and has been especially tired. It's hard to get up in the middle of the night when you get used to a full nights sleep and yet, this is going to be our reality very soon. It's all so exciting and overwhelming, and we feel very blessed.
Comments