
Today is my first day alone with the girls. I was a little nervous about this day but have to say that I am feeling pretty good. Other than wanting to take a BIG nap, things have been going well. Jane is adjusting to having a baby in the house and isn't make a fuss when I have to feed Cate. She even "helped" me give Cate a sponge bath this morning. We did make it out of the house by 10 am and were able to spend some time at the park and with the neighbor girls down the street. I put Cate in the Moby wrap for the first time and it worked like a dream. When we got home, Jane wanted to put her baby on her chest, so we rigged up her blanket and put her baby inside. She is already a little mother. Love this girl!
Comments
Happy Halloween!