Baby Burgon has arrived

Just a quick post to congratulate mom and baby. Everything went well and when she finally decided to come, she came fast.

Here are the stats:
9 lbs 4 oz (obviously took advantage of the extra week in utero to bulk up)
Born 6:42 pm CT

Lindy did spectacularly, and she and baby are healthy and happy. Currently enjoying their first meal together.

We've got a name but are waiting to get to know her a bit.

We look forward to sharing more soon and thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.

Comments

Julie said…
Love you all so much! Can't wait to meet her! Nice job Lin! (Sorry Trev, today she did all the work - how's the hand i'm sure she squeezed?) Happy happy days! Much love - Julie and Vlad
Side of Caitlin said…
Lindy you look amazing! She is so cute and I can't wait to meet her in person!
SETHER+ONE said…
Congratulations guys! What a beauty she is! And of course you look gorgeous Lindy! I can't believe you pushed out 9 lbs 4 ounces! No sweat, huh? Gotta make it look good. So happy for you all.
Congratulations!! What a doll. We hope to meet her and Jane one day soon. Way to go, that is no small task. :)
Cindy Merrill said…
We've been watching the clock today and hoping for the good news! A cheer went up when we heard another Burgon beauty has joined your family. We can't wait to stare at her during church. Please sit near us ;). Great job Lindy! Our love to you all.
Cindy and co.
Krista said…
Congrats!!!! Hooray she is here. I was so feeling for you Lindy with the overdue part. Can't wait to see more pics of your sweet beautiful baby.
RC Cola said…
Congratulations! I hope your recovery is quick and painless. Can't wait to hear her name.
Heather said…
Hooray! Congratulations! I agree with Caitlin--you look amazing. I have post-Ella pics in a forever locked vault. :)
Becca said…
congratulations!!!!!
Sarah S said…
Congrats to all of you!! She is darling and that last picture with Lindy and the girls brought happy tears to my eyes. Such sweet moments - enjoy it!
Alecia said…
Wow you look beautiful after giving birth. Congrats to all the Burgons! Hopefully we'll have a little short boyfriend for her soon :)
the youngbergs said…
So beautiful and so perfect! Congratulations to all of you! Enjoy being a family of four!
Jon said…
You guys look so happy, and I couldn't be happier for ya! Wish I could have been there. I hope to see ya soon. I'll keep my eye on your posts for the highlights.

Love ya!

-Jon
Johnson Family said…
Wahoo, she's here! 9lbs, Lindy, you are amazing and you look great too. Congrats Trev and Lindy we are so happy for you guys!

xoxox-Kristin&Pete
Teri said…
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more & see more pictures! I secretly am happy that Jackson wasn't the only 9lber in the family!! tee hee! XOXO
Alice said…
Congratulations guys! Looks like she's got the lips!
Heather said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is BEAUTIFUL and I am THRILLED for you and your family. I wish you all the BEST, JOY, and AMAZING MOMENTS with your new little one!

Popular Posts