Changes

I think our warm weather has officially come to an end, just in time for my mom to arrive. :) We have lots of leaves on the ground and the trees have been changing colors for the past few weeks. On Saturday we took Jane for a walk to the park and then came home and played in the leaves. This little girl had so much fun, she could have played outside forever.



The one thing that hasn't changed is the size of my belly. It's still round and big! This baby girl is definitely overdue, which is not at all what I expected. Jane came two days before her due date and I thought that this one may come even sooner. Wrong! I wonder what other surprises she has in store for us. After talking with my doctor and going in for three additional ultrasounds and non-stress tests, we have decided to induce. So... we should be able to welcome another baby girl into our family sometime tomorrow. We managed to avoid having her on my birthday and Trever's birthday, but my sister-in-laws may just have to share. Sorry Lisa and Brooke!

While I am nervous about being induced, I think I am finally ready to have this baby. We have finished most of our house projects, made trips to Costco and the grocery store and my parents are in town to help with Jane. Having given birth already I feel somewhat calm and yet there are plenty of things that still cause me to worry. I do know that as soon as I see my little girl, it will all be worth it.

I have also been worried about this transition for Jane but I am feeling more confident that she is ready to be a big sister. We have been reading books, talking to her a lot and I feel like she somewhat understands what is going on. She even gets a little excited when we talk about her baby sister. She may come undone once the grandparents leave, and she is sharing her mom time with her baby sister, but hopefully we will figure it out. Wish me luck and stay tuned.

Comments

Leone said…
Good luck, Lindy! I can't wait to see her! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :)
Alecia said…
Good luck with it all!!! Can't wait to hear the details. I'll be thinking about you and wishing I were in your shoes. Or maybe I will be??? :)
Sarah S said…
Hope all goes well tomorrow!! I'm so excited for you!
Sarah and Mike said…
Good luck you guys! I hope everything goes well!
Johnson Family said…
I have been checking the blog everyday waiting to see her! We're so excited for you guys. Don't worry, I've been induced 2x and it's not too bad. Good luck!

Popular Posts