Molly comes to town

Molly's flight from South Carolina was routed through O'Hare and unfortunately (or fortunately for us) it got cancelled. She and her husband stayed near the airport last night and she had all day today to play. Jane and I picked her up at the airport and headed back to my place. We first stopped at Great Harvest and enjoyed some tasty scones. Jane played in a nearby park and Molly and I had a chance to catch up. After Jane's short nap, we grabbed lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. Molly captured this picture of Jane and I just love it! It was so nice to spend the day with a good friend, catching up and enjoying the sunshine. Thanks for coming Molly and for helping me pack. Hope to see you soon!

Comments

Alecia said…
I agree. Darling shot! Best cancelled flight ever!
Molly and Jason said…
loved my detour! i will be back soon! more beach time!!
the youngbergs said…
I love her little legs!!! Great picture!
Johnson Family said…
What a fun day-can you all get sent back here by a cancelled flight? BTW I just heard you moved into a new place. Congrats and I'd love to see a pic. Hope you are feeling well, you look great!

Popular Posts