Michigan

Trever and I took a short trip to New York to enjoy some time together before baby #2 arrives. A few days before our trip, I flew with Jane to Michigan so that she could stay with my parents. We were originally going to drive but we found reasonable flights on Southwest. Jane LOVES spending time with her cousins but was pretty clingy to me for the first few days of our trip. I had never left her for 5 days, so I was a little worried that things might not go so well when I left. Well, she was just fine and had a great time with family. I was so relieved and was able to relax and enjoy our time away.

While in Michigan she played in the pool with her cousins, went to the zoo and received plenty of love from her aunties and grandparents. She even tried new food and is now a fan of tomatoes and kiwi. Who knew! On the last two days my 3 year old (soon to be 4) niece helped put her to bed. My parents would start the bedtime routine and she would finish it off by singing to Jane. Too cute! Big thanks to my family for taking care of Jane.

When I returned from NYC, I was able to spend a few days with family and captured these pictures of the kiddos.
I love that Jane has her arms out, just lounging in the pool.

This boy loves the camera and with a face like this I snapped plenty of pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts