Sand Angels
Jane LOVES the park. I often wonder how long she would stay outside if it was her choice. She is also all about the sandbox and her shovel and rake. She even likes to hold her shovel and rake when we are riding around in the car, who knows! In her mind the sandbox is not only for digging and playing but also for rolling around. I am always amazed with the sand she accumulates in all her little crevices. Sometimes it makes me cringe to see her get so sandy, but she is a kid, she is having fun and she can always take a bath.


When we go to the park we usually end up sharing our sand toys. I am happy to share but Jane is still getting used to the idea. I don't think she trusts me to guard the goods, so she often fills her hands with toys when she leaves the sandbox. And lets just say, it's not easy to get them away from her, she is often sliding and swinging while holding on to a variety of things.

Comments