Botanical Gardens

We had free tickets to the Botanical Gardens on Friday, so we decided to take advantage. It was a beautiful spring day and a great way to spend the afternoon. We met up with friends and the kiddos had a fabulous time running around, playing in the fountains and just being outside. We were talking about the fact that you can see why parents put leashes on their kids. I always thought they were a little ridiculous but you can see how they would come in handy in certain situations. If the kids had it there way, they would be swimming in the lake and fountains.

Jane taking in the view, waiting for the boys to arrive.
Beautiful tulips!
Cute William
Dipping your fingers in the fountain is so much fun!
Do you see Lauren's death grip on William's overalls? It was necessary.
Friends


Comments

Side of Caitlin said…
Adorable Pictures! Max wishes he could have been with there to play!
Side of Jeffrey said…
hahaha - deathgrip. I love it.
Johnson Family said…
Cute pics! So fun to check your blog and see Jane and William. Tell Lauren I said hi!
Heather said…
Oh, how we miss you Evanstonians! I love that you guys all still play.

Popular Posts