Young Artists

Family portrait - Jane age 6

Our markers, crayons and colored pencils are well used in this house. I love to have these colorful pictures decorate our walls and refrigerator. I also love seeing how the girls portray our family (me with black hair, the size and shape of each member). Its fun to see the world through their eyes. 

 I get several of these pictures from Jane. When I need a pick me up, she is quick to make a picture or write a sweet note to me. Love this sweet, intuitive girl.

 Cate is also starting to draw and write her name. She is really into eyelashes right now. Here are a few or her recent masterpieces (age 4). Not sure who the sad person is in the next two pictures but at least there is one happy face.



 Jane also likes to make people out of construction paper and tape. Here is one of me, brown hair instead of black. :)

 Jane - age 6


 I love the colors in this one!

Jane self portrait - age 6



I can't wait to see what they create in the weeks and months to come. Love these sweet girls!

Comments

Popular Posts