Winter Break Adventures


Trever loves to take the girls on hikes near our house. On this evening, he took them up to Big Rock. I love the view looking back on Lucas Valley and the Bay.

All you can see are tiny pink coats, but I love the view and cute little explorers in the distance.

One freezing night we went to see the lights at the Oakland Temple. It was COLD but beautiful. 
We kept it short and sweet.

We tried to meet up with Julia and her family during the break but both of our families were sick. Luckily everyone was healthy on the last Saturday of the break and we were able to meet up at the Oakland Zoo. These girls love getting together with their cousins.

The monkeys were so entertaining this trip. We watched them swing from the trees and make noise for at least 10 minutes. We also got a kick out of the elephants eating the Christmas trees. Who knew they were part of their diet?

Our best attempt at a group picture. I still love it!





Of course we had to squeeze in a ride at the end.



And that is the end to our winter break! It was nice to have slow mornings, family time, adventures around the Bay and much more. I was ready to get back into a routine but I sure loved having a break from our busy schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts