Point Bonita Light House & Rodeo Beach
It was a beautiful day on Saturday so we decided to go to Point Bonita Lighthouse. It's hard to believe that I have lived in California all of these years and haven't been to this lighthouse. The lighthouse was beautiful but the views of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco were just as amazing.
Before we toured the lighthouse we had a picnic with a perfect view of San Francisco. Cute cousins taking in the view.
Next up, the lighthouse.
Lizzie catching a snoozer in the backpack. She is a trooper!
We had planned to head home after the light house but then we saw Rodeo Beach and decided to let the kids run around and play in the sand. They LOVE sand!
Trever took the girls out to dip their toes in the water.
Here is Cate before the toe dipping.
And here she is after she fell into the water. Luckily I had a change of clothes in the car.
On our way out, we were able to enjoy another view of the Golden Gate Bridge. We have driven over this bridge several times since we moved back and I am still amazed with it's beauty each time.
Jane wanted to walk across the bridge, so Trever took Jane and Lizzie for a walk while I waited in the car with sleeping Cate.
I am so grateful for this sunny, beautiful day that we were able to spend with family. I still miss Illinois but it's hard to beat a beautiful California day in December with your favorite people.













Comments