St. Patrick's Day

On Saturday I spent the day with these two cuties. I was hoping to go to Chicago to see them dye the river green but we didn't make it. Trever was with the young men from church for most of the morning and I wasn't about to brave the trains and crowds on my own. Next year, next year!

We had a few friends over for a green pancake dinner and had a fabulous time. The weather was amazing, so the kiddos played outside for most of the evening. We also did a leprechaun treasure hunt to find a pot of gold (candy). I used the free printables and ideas from this blog for the party. No pictures from the party, just memories. The kids had so much fun and it was a great way to spend an evening with friends.

Comments

Alecia said…
What a precious picture!
Krista said…
okay, you have such beautiful girls!! Cate is adorable with that headband too. :)
Sarah S said…
love that shot of the girls together!! beautiful.

Popular Posts