Bright spot


The past five days have been a little blah around here. Just when I thought Jane was getting better, she managed to catch another cold and has had a bad cough and fever. We finally decided to take her to the doctor today and what do ya know, the girl has a double ear infection. I had been asking her about her ears but she said they were fine. The lying starts already, just kidding! Anyway, we have a large dose of amoxicillin in our fridge and are hoping to be back to normal sometime this week. There haven't been a lot of smiles from this girl lately but she was thrilled to find a package on our doorstep from Mimi. Thanks for the Easter goodies mom, they came at just the right time.

Comments

The Jackson's said…
Lindy, Cate is just adorable. I can't wait to see her. I hope Jane is feeling better. I know how it is to have sick kids! I'll be in touch.
Teri said…
Grandma's always know!! Very sweet.
The Jackson's said…
Lindy, I got the baby crocks at Target when kayla was a baby. Not sure if they have them still.

Popular Posts