5 months

We had another reason to celebrate on Saturday, Cate hit the 5 month mark. I have to say this is a great phase. Cate is all smiles and no fuss. As soon as I see her in the morning, she immediately smiles and starts flopping her legs on the bed like a fish out of water. Over the past month she has found her voice and likes to screech and coo. She sprouted her first two teeth a few weeks ago and the drooling is in full force. She is moving around quite a bit and managed to roll from her back to her tummy today. She has full cheeks and chunky thighs, just the way I like them. We love you Cate and are so glad that you are a party of our family.

The Cheeks!

Comments

Alecia said…
Love this phase!
the youngbergs said…
Ok, she is just too adorable. I'm ready for another visit!

Popular Posts