Beach day
Jane is confused by our Spring weather.
On Wednesday we had temperatures in the low 80's. It was beautiful! We usually hold our playgroup inside (due to weather this time of year) but this week we decided to meet at the beach. When I told Jane we were going to the beach, she was SO excited. She quickly put on her swim suit, helped me pack her snacks and put together her own bag of random items from the house. We were able to spend a couple of hours soaking up the sun and it was really nice. Jane was eager to go into Lake Michigan and wanted me to swing her around in the water just like we did last summer. I told her that we will have to wait until the water warms up before I am willing to swim. Jane also enjoyed rolling in the sand and managed to get sand in her ears, hair and every little crevice. I thought she may have grown out of the sand basting but she still enjoys it.Today is a typical Spring day for us, temps are cooler, rain is falling and we have spent most of the day indoors. Jane has managed to catch another cold and yucky cough, so we are laying low today. I don't mind a few rainy days when we have enjoyed so much sunshine the past few weeks.

Comments