
This was the best picture I could get of these two this morning but you get the idea. The past few days we have received Valentine packages in the mail and it has been so much fun. Jane has loved reading her new books and sticking stickers all over the place. Last night I made dough for sugar cookies so that Jane and I could cut them out and decorate them today. Let's just say I was a little too ambitious. All Jane wanted to do was eat the dough (which I can understand), I wanted the hearts to actually look like hearts when they were cut out and she wasn't as concerned, there was flour every where, Cate woke up in the middle of everything, and there really wasn't time to cook multiple batches. Maybe we will have better luck next year, oh wait, then I will be chasing Cate.
Comments
love the pic!