Cate - 4 months
As you can see by those cute cheeks, Cate is a healthy girl. She is 27 inches long and 16.4 lbs. She weighs a pound more than Jane at 4 months but their length is just about the same.
I feel like Cate has grown so much in the past month. She is holding her head up, belly laughing, squealing and smiling a ton, and sleeping like a champ. Ever since we returned from California, she is sleeping for 12-13 hours a night. Loving that!
I think we are going to see a few teeth pop through soon because she is drooling like crazy. She also likes to sink her gums into anything in site. Jane got her first teeth at 4 months, so I won't be surprise if Cate has teeth this early. We love this girl and are having so much fun with her. Happy 4 months Cate!
Jane and Cate are enjoying the Bumbo that I borrowed from my friend. All of the baby items have great appeal for Jane.

Comments