Mornings with Cate

I have been able to spend some quality time with this little girl the past two mornings. I am fortunate to have good friends that have taken Jane for play dates over the last two days. I have been able to snuggle Cate and just enjoy her without interruption. Jane is having a good time with her friends and I have been able to get some sleep and get a few things done. Cate is such a sweet girl and we are very much in love. She is an easy going baby and is giving us some good stretches of sleep at night. I keep waiting for her to get fussy but so far she has been ok. Fingers crossed that life will stay somewhat manageable, at least for now.

Comments

Teri said…
Can't wait to meet her! Can't wait to have Jackson meet all of you!! Hurry up and get out here. Glad to hear things are going well! xoox

Popular Posts