
My sister came to town for a few days to help out with the girls. What a treat! Last week was my first week on my own and I have to say it wasn't so bad. It would have been a CRAZY Friday if Julie hadn't been here, but luckily she saved the day. On Friday Jane was complaining that her ear hurt and she was quite cranky. I decided to make a doctor appointment that afternoon and low and behold she had an ear infection. After a brief visit to the doctor, I dropped Julie and Jane off to pick up the
prescription while I nursed Cate in the car. Oh boy! Between the two of us, we were able to get what we needed and made it back to the house in fairly good spirits. The rest of our visit was uneventful (in terms of sights and activities) but it was so fun to have Julie around. She knew exactly how to help, was quick to pitch in, hold Cate, play with Jane, empty the dishwasher, you name it. It truly is a blessing to have a sister that is so wonderful and so close. Thanks for coming Julie, we love you!
Comments