Pumpkins and Wagner Farm
The sun came out on Wednesday, so we headed to Wagner Farm to pick out some pumpkins. Before the pumpkin picking began, Jane explored the museum with Grandma and Grandpa, while I stayed in the car with a napping Cate.
Here they are trying to pick out their pumpkins. Yes I saw the signs about not sitting or climbing on the pumpkins or picking them up by the stem, but like any good parent, I ignored them.
It looks like a fun day, right? Well, things took a turn when the wagon came into the picture. Jane was not into sharing the wagon with Cate and there were tears from both girls. Jane was even more distraught when we had to leave her wagon at the cash register. She thought we were going to take it to our car and was very confused by the whole situation. We eventually had two wagons, one for Cate and one for Jane and I think we ended the trip on a happy note. It made for a good laugh and we still had fun even if it did get a little crazy.
After dinner we pulled out the power tools and let Jane decorate one of the pumpkins. This is the same drill that Trever used on her Jane's stomach earlier this year but that is another story.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit and for playing with us this week. We love you!







Comments