Pinkalicious Party - Take 2
After battling a nasty cold, Jane was feeling better and was ready to party. If we are being honest, I had kind of lost my excitement for throwing a birthday party but I knew she was excited and I wanted to make it a special day for the birthday day girl.
We started the party by reading Pinkalicious, which is one of Jane's top 5 books right now. Trever read the story and the girls loved it. Just look at the expressions on their faces.
Dressed in pink and ready to party.
We then moved to crafts. Pink crowns, beaded necklaces and party wands.
My favorite picture.
A pink lunch. I was concerned that one of the girls did not want to eat pink food for fear that she may turn pink. No, she just wanted to eat the cupcake. I get it.
After lunch we let the girls play. Of course they chose to play with babies and do dress up. This party was very pink, very girly and very fun, just perfect for Jane. We love you Jane, happy birthday!





Comments