Lately
Here are a few iPhone pictures from the past week. I showed Jane a dandelion and taught her how to blow the fuzz off the top. She was totally psyched and spent the next 10 minutes pulling dandelions from a large grassy area near our house. On our walk to the park the following week, she pulled several more dandelions, handing me a bouquet that was to be given to her dad when we got home. She was a little surprised to find we only had the stems when we parked the stroller in the garage. These flowers/weeds just don't hold up like other flowers.
We try to go to the library every few weeks to check out new books. We have found some great books and it's always fun to put some new stories into the mix. There is a sculpture outside of the library that always captures Jane's attention. This past week, she finally decided to go over and say hello. She was totally interested in this little person sitting on the bench, reading a book. She also loves touching the mannequins in department stores. She talks to them, holds their hands and peaks around under their clothes. This past week we were at the mall and she was hanging out near the ballerina sculpture. At one point I caught her kissing the ballerina on the bum, oh my!
When Cate woke up from her nap the other day, I brought her into Jane's room. These two silly girls love snuggling up together and making each other laugh. I stepped out of the room for a minute and came back to find Jane tucking Cate under the blanket. She then climbed under the covers herself to snuggle with Cate, love it!
I was putting Cate to bed tonight and Jane came into the room. She wanted to be near the action and was doing all sorts of silly things to make Cate laugh. It was so cute, so I let Jane stay and put on a show for a few minutes. I eventually had to ask her to leave but if I let her stay, those two could have laughed at each other for hours. I sure hope they continue to enjoy each other as the years go on.
We try to go to the library every few weeks to check out new books. We have found some great books and it's always fun to put some new stories into the mix. There is a sculpture outside of the library that always captures Jane's attention. This past week, she finally decided to go over and say hello. She was totally interested in this little person sitting on the bench, reading a book. She also loves touching the mannequins in department stores. She talks to them, holds their hands and peaks around under their clothes. This past week we were at the mall and she was hanging out near the ballerina sculpture. At one point I caught her kissing the ballerina on the bum, oh my!
When Cate woke up from her nap the other day, I brought her into Jane's room. These two silly girls love snuggling up together and making each other laugh. I stepped out of the room for a minute and came back to find Jane tucking Cate under the blanket. She then climbed under the covers herself to snuggle with Cate, love it!
I was putting Cate to bed tonight and Jane came into the room. She wanted to be near the action and was doing all sorts of silly things to make Cate laugh. It was so cute, so I let Jane stay and put on a show for a few minutes. I eventually had to ask her to leave but if I let her stay, those two could have laughed at each other for hours. I sure hope they continue to enjoy each other as the years go on.

Comments