7 months

This little beauty is 7 months old today. She is getting so big and may soon be outgrowing her 9 month pajamas. She is rolling around quite a bit, which means I often turn to find her pinned against the bookshelf or in another awkward place in the playroom. She has figured out how to blow raspberries over the past week and has enjoyed mastering this new skill. She is still our good eater and hasn't refused anything I have given her, I love it! Her favorite person might be Jane, she just loves watching her sister and is quick to laugh at Jane's silliness. Cate is a great baby and is such a fun addition to our family. I can't wait to see what the next month brings.

She gives lots of serious looks, but...
... she also gives plenty of smiles.
We love you Cate!

Comments

Molly and Jason said…
gosh! she is gorgeous!!!

Popular Posts