Today

I went for a walk today because I just had to be outside. The weather was so nice that I didn't even wear my gloves, my hat or my eskimo jacket (you remember the picture from November). In fact, I am hoping that I won't have to wear my eskimo jacket for quite some time.

During my walk I saw flowers peaking out of the ground, people driving with the windows rolled down, people in shorts (it's not that warm but whatever), and many lawns showing a slight shade of green. It has been a beautiful day and it makes me so excited for Spring. I have to say that living in the snow makes me appreciate these days even more! Happy Spring!

Comments

Sarah S said…
Today was such a beautiful day! I think we played for hours (throughout the day) outside, which is the first time since September. I can't wait for it to be about 10 degrees warmer though - then we'll be outside all day long :)
Alyson said…
HOORAY for Spring! Jane is such a cutie - her shirt says it all!! :)

Popular Posts