Oh the places we'll go!

We purchased a new jogging stroller yesterday (not because I jog, but because I am a mean walker) and I can't wait to use it this week. The Snap n' Go has served it's purpose but it's no match for the snow and bumpy sidewalks in this area. I tried to find the perfect stroller that would convert to a double (so we aren't buying a million strollers), but I don't think there is the "perfect" stroller. After way too much research, I decided to look for a single stroller on Craigslist and found a great deal. We are now proud owners of a Baby Jogger City Classic. Let the good times roll!

Comments

Side of Jeffrey said…
I hear ya! We gots our Chariot and I can't wait to run B Max all around evanston.
Sarah S said…
Fun!! Congrats Lindy! That's very exciting. You will love that stroller. And hooray for getting a deal on it too!
the youngbergs said…
Had the double Baby Jogger....LOVED IT!

Popular Posts