Oh man!
I wanted to test out my new stroller today, so I took Jane for a walk. While I could talk about the smooth ride and how much I love my new stroller, the most noteworthy part of our adventure happened before I even left the house. The stroller is a little heavy, so I lugged it downstairs and left Jane upstairs in her bouncy chair. I quickly walked downstairs, set the stroller in the lobby, turned around and realized I LOCKED MYSELF OUT OF MY APARTMENT! Oh no! I have played this scenario over in my mind before but luckily it never really happened. I stood there for a minute somewhat chuckling and somewhat in disbelief. And then... I started ringing all of the doorbells in my building and luckily one of my neighbors was home and let me in. Don't worry Trever, everything is under control!

Comments
I'm glad you still went on the walk after all of that!
I can't believe it!