Facing My Fears

What am I afraid of you ask, bread! It's the making of bread that has been so intimidating. I have wanted to make bread for quite some time but for whatever reason I never get started. Well, things have changed. I have decided that this is the year that I am going to learn to make bread. I tried my first loaf yesterday and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with the results. I tried an artisan bread recipe from my friend Krista. When she told me it was easy to make, I had my doubts, but I have to say it really was simple. Here are a few pics to document my work.





What is Jane's fear? Hard work. Look at this kid! :)

Comments

Julie said…
prettiest lookin' batch o' bread I ever seen. so proud of you! when you visit I will make you the roasted butternut bisque and cauliflower soup I'm currently eating, and you make the bread - we'll break it together. love you. jules

p.s. how does that kid keep getting cuter?
Sarah S said…
Your bread turned out so well!! It looks beautiful. Good job :) And I love that shot of Jane - she looks so tuckered out.
the youngbergs said…
Before you know it, Jane will be your little helper in the kitchen! Good job with the bread!
Alyson said…
That bread looks beautiful and delicious! I love your new blog header, so cute.
Brooke and Eric said…
Eric would be so jealous of your bread if he saw this. he's totally into bread making but hasn't made anything that looked that good.
Brock said…
Lindy, I'm so impressed. It looks yummy! Please send over the recipe
Heather said…
BRAVO Lindy! That is one of my greatest fears too. I would LOVE the recipe.

Popular Posts