Looking for signs
It's the beginning of March and I have had my eye out for signs of spring. If I am realistic, I don't think I will see signs of spring until April or May but a girl can dream. On my walk today I came across a few signs. Here one that made me feel a little optimistic:
So I guess I can assume we won't have any big snow storms after March? I sure hope so, there is just no need for snow in April. My mom was complaining about the weather this morning and I told her she has no reason to complain unless it's raining. She lives in California and they don't have "bad weather" most days of the year.
This was the second sign I came across and I felt a little discouraged. Hooray, Hooray, the First of May! I sure hope we aren't waiting until May for warm weather. Then again, I will be in California celebrating with Julia and Will on their wedding day. Now that is something I can cheer about! Hooray for the 1st of May and hooray for Julia and Will.

The final sign... a tooth for Ms. Jane on the bottom row. Can you see it? A definite sign that she is growing up.
This was the second sign I came across and I felt a little discouraged. Hooray, Hooray, the First of May! I sure hope we aren't waiting until May for warm weather. Then again, I will be in California celebrating with Julia and Will on their wedding day. Now that is something I can cheer about! Hooray for the 1st of May and hooray for Julia and Will.
The final sign... a tooth for Ms. Jane on the bottom row. Can you see it? A definite sign that she is growing up.

Comments