Stumbling trough motherhood

This past week has been somewhat of a mystery with Jane. To say the least, she has been a little off of her game. I was expecting a little bit of fussiness after returning from our trip and getting her four months shots, but she still seemed out of sorts on Tuesday and Wednesday. What I thought was a drippy nose and the beginnings of a cold, turned out to be the symptoms of a new tooth. That's right, at 4.5 months we have a tooth coming up on the bottom floor. I know this isn't totally unusual but it is a little early and therefore I did not expect to see a tooth. Once I could feel the little nub, I promptly got in my car, drove to Target (I could always use an excuse to go to Target) and picked up a few teething rings for my baby girl. She has been gnawing away, so I expect the little tooth to surface any day. Stay tuned!

Comments

Alice said…
Good luck with that. Finn's working on his second set. All I can say is TYLENOL! OH ya and have fun int he nursing department. Finn just bit me again this morning. ARGH! the little stinker. Jane seems a lot nicer though:)
Amanda said…
Teeth are MIZ. My boys are getting top teeth. Less miserable than the bottoms though. Motrin works better than tylenol for us. And lasts longer. Poor baby!

Popular Posts