Looking for a good home

When I arrived at my mom's house in California, this is what I found. I thought that Ferris was in good hands with my mom, but apparently I was wrong. I had this ficus tree for over 5 years before handing it over and while it never looked really healthy, it certainly didn't look like this. Can she be trusted with the grandchildren?


Comments

Teri said…
The whole time at dinner I was wondering what that tree was and where it came from. I am surprised Pam usually has a green thumb!
Nice, Lindy! I knew I should have gotten custody of him! He was nice and green when I moved out, now this. It's very disappointing. P.S. The ficas I got for my wedding from Peter's parents, Fernando, has also died. :)
Heather said…
Looks like what happens when people leave plants with me.

Popular Posts