California dreamin'

I just returned from a 10 day vacation to California. We enjoyed FABULOUS weather (mid-60's for most of the trip) and had a great time visiting family and friends. We wish Trever could have stayed for the entire trip, but were lucky to have him with us for the first half of our vacation. All things considered, Jane did a great job on the plane. She wooed the passengers with her cute smile and charming personality and only screamed on the take-off for our first flight. Luckily the noise in the back of the plane drowned out her cries. She did blowout her pants on the trip to California and back to Illinois, but I came prepared with plenty of diapers and extra outfits. Traveling with a baby requires a lot of extra supplies! :) Here are some pics from our trip.

The bib says it all! Jane received a lot of love from her family and friends during our trip, she is one lucky girl!

Having fun with Grammy
We are starting her young. Maybe my mom will have more luck with Jane then she had with me. You were right mom, I wish that I could play the piano now that I am older. Sorry for all the grief I gave you in 8th grade. :)

Hanging out with grandma and grandpa at the beach. It was such a great day and Jane had so much fun with her grandparents.

Reading books with grandma.
Trever was lucky to surf two times during our visit. Here is a picture of Trever and Eric getting ready to surf in Capitola.
I really don't like this picture of me but it's not about me, it's about Jane. Here she is with her California boyfriends, born just one day after her birthday. It was so fun to see Alecia and our other friends in the Bay Area.
Jane with all of the Souza cousins.


Comments

Heather said…
So glad you had such a fun time and good weather! But I'm glad you're back!

Popular Posts