Photo shoot

I wanted to get baby pictures of Jane and am lucky to have talented photographers in my midst. Two of our friends help capture these pictures of Jane. It's not easy to get a baby to pose for pictures but after a few sessions they were able to get some great shots. We love this sweet girl. Thanks Jenna & Sarah!






Comments

I am so glad you were able to get over to Sarah. She did a great job!
RC Cola said…
The pictures are so precious. I can't believe you were able to capture that little smile.
Brooke and Eric said…
she looks so much like the two of you mixed into one...I guess that's the idea.
Heather said…
What AMAZING pictures. I LOVE them! She gets more and more beautiful with each picture you take. So Fun!
Kristin said…
Oh my gosh! These are awesome pics-what a doll. Keep em comin'

Popular Posts