Happy Halloween

After spending two hours in Target last night we were able to pull together a Halloween costume. Are we Santa's helpers you ask... no, we are sushi. And the green towel... it's wasabi. We were really excited about the idea but lets be honest we look ridiculous. The sweats are too short for both of us and the head to toe red gear is a little much. We think Jane looks the best in her spicy tuna roll costume, don't you think. How fun it will be to look back at these pictures in 10 years.


Comments

Lindy, you look so great! I can't believe you had a baby only a few weeks ago!
Amanda said…
So clever. HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SO SKINNY!!?!?!?! Do tell all your secrets.
Alice said…
You guys are sooo funny. I LOVE IT!
Heather said…
I thought you guys were adorable and little Jane was as cute as can be. Have you seen the book, "Baby's First Book of Sushi?" Jane is so hip. :)
Liz Galvin said…
Your little baby is adorable!!!!!
m-l-e said…
So genius! Am dying with laughter (proud, respectful, glee filled laughter)

Popular Posts