1 month appointment
We had Jane's one month appointment on Thursday and all is well. I was really nervous about her getting a shot but it turned out to be ok. I am just starting to get over my fear of shots, so you can imagine how nervous I was for Jane. I just felt so bad because she had no idea what was coming. One minute she was laying calmly on the table and the next thing she knew she had a needle in her leg. When they gave her the shot she turned bright red, started screaming (no sound came out) and continued to cry for a few minutes. It broke my heart but she was ok. Here is a picture of her band aid.
The good news... she weighed in at 9 lbs 5 ounces and she is 22 3/4 inches long. She is still in the 95th percentile for height. We may have a volleyball player on our hands. :)

Comments