Never say never

I said that I would never wear skinny jeans and yesterday I bought my first pair. I just love the look of skinny jeans and boots. I am not sure if I can rock the skinny jeans but I am going to give it a try. When the boots arrive in the mail maybe, just maybe I will take a picture of my new look. :)

Comments

Toria said…
I just had this conversation with a friend yesterday (leaving H&M where 80's attire is running rampant) anyway, I said "what scares me is that some trends I say no way to, and then a year or so later I come around and eat my words- like skinny jeans, I find myself wanting to get a pair soon....)
anyway- I'm sure you can rock the skinny jeans especially with the boots in your fun Chicago winter attire!
The crazy part is that you just had a baby and you will look drop dead gorgeous in skinny pants! Lucky!
Alice said…
I think it would be funny if this were a post by Trevor:)
Teri said…
Next up is the bodysuit!! I saw that trend back in the stores. Scared me!!
Laura said…
I just bought my first pair too. Something about the snowy weather that makes you want to wear warm cozy boots and they just look so much cuter if everyone can see them tucked into your skinny jeans.

Popular Posts