Weekend update

Last weekend we were lucky to have my parents visit from Michigan and Julia visit from New York. My parents arrived on Thursday afternoon and were able to spend the weekend with us. It was not all fun and games but we did have a good time. My dad and Trever tackled the windows, which took 4+ hours. You could barely see out of our windows, so you can imagine the effort that went into cleaning the darn things. I wish I had a picture to document the process, but I was off running errands with my mom. While the windows were being cleaned, we took inventory of all of the baby gear to see what I still needed to buy. Luckily my sister has a little girl and has shared her bassinet, bouncer, boppy and more onesies, nightgowns and clothes than a girl will ever need. Thanks Jacci! With the exception of a few items, I think we have all the right gear to welcome our little girl. Next up... putting together the baby room.

Julia arrived on Sunday morning and was able to spend the day with us. We spent 3 hours at church, which was the best place to be on a hot day when you have a house with no air conditioner. It's a good place to be regardless but I have especially enjoyed going to church these past few weekends. :) After church we had dinner with friends and enjoyed spending time together. I can't wait for everyone to come visit at Thanksgiving. Thanks for coming Julia!

I am sorry there are no pictures to document the weekend but I did want to keep you informed of all that is going on. It was so fun to have family in town and we are grateful for all of their love and support. Who's coming to visit next?

Comments

becca said…
i hope you get AC soon!

Popular Posts