Road Trip

After a short stay in Utah, Trever and Tyson [thank-you Tyson] headed off for a two day road trip. I was lucky to stay with my Aunt Cheryl and took a plane at the end of the week. I am pretty sure I had the better end of the deal but they did enjoy some good scenery. Here are a few pics from the trip:


The Garmin sent us on a shortcut through a high Wyoming pass that ended up being quicker and much more beautiful than I-80. This is a pic of the Tyson in the Vibe from me following in the Passat. We kept in touch with walkie-talkies and found out that the capacity of car's gas tank is almost perfectly proportional to the capacity of the human bladder.

Rushmore was a rush, more than I expected.

We made it to the Badlands just before sunset, so we got to see the first half of the park by day, and the other half by night.

Comments

Popular Posts