Kindergarten


What a fun day! Jane LOVED her first day of kindergarten and gave it "100 thumbs up." When I picked her up, she exclaimed, "It was the best day ever!" I am so glad that she loves school and that she's had a great start to the school year. I didn't shed tears on her big day because I knew she was ready. Ready to make new friends, ready to learn and ready to experience this next step in her life. Jane's teacher is on maternity right now, so she has a long term substitute. Her substitute has been fabulous and has done such a great job kicking off the school year. We will be sad to see her go!

We took a bunch of pictures the evening of her first day and had so much fun. I think action shots might be here favorite! Love you Jane Bear!


 
Cate with the hand on her hip!

Of course Isabel got her own crown and photo op.





Comments

Popular Posts