Thanksgiving

I am behind on my blogging but am determined to catch up. We spent Thanksgiving in Illinois this year and had dinner with friends. We gathered with three other families and had quite the feast. We were in charge of green beans, sweet potatoes and one dessert. The pumpkin cheesecake I made may have earned a permanent spot on our Thanksgiving menu. We really missed sharing the day with our extended family but it was nice to stay close to home and have the weekend to get ready for Christmas. 

In preparation for Thanksgiving, we had the girls make their turkeys and list the things for which they are grateful. Trever and I made turkeys as well but didn't have time to finish. We were trying to make sure that Cate kept her markers on the paper.  I really love making these turkeys and would like to make it a tradition for years to come.
Lizzie's turkey

Cate's turkey, complete with yellow ponytails.

Jane's turkey also included yellow hair and plenty of pink feathers.

Comments

Popular Posts