Easter photo shoot



We focused our Easter worship on the crucifixion this year, no talk of bunnies, eggs, candy or Easter baskets. It was more of a serious day for us. Well, not really. We did talk about the real meaning of Easter, we went to church, but we also focused on the fun traditions as well. Jane and Cate are just not ones for picture taking and this picture is a classic example. Here is another outtake.

Bribes and theatrics don't work with these two, so this is what we have and I love it! I mean who gets the perfect Easter shot, not us. Jane had some fun posing on her own.


Here is the best daddy daughter shot we have and I kinda like it. These girls love their daddy and I do too!

Comments

Alyson said…
i love it! i think they are all perfect. your family is beautiful and you capture it so well!

Popular Posts