Another girl

We had our ultrasound on Saturday and found out we will be having another girl! Trever and I are excited, Jane is a little disappointed and was hoping for a baby brudder. Cate doesn't really know what's going on at this point. As for now we have a healthy baby girl and look forward to meeting her in late August. I am feeling good and have started wearing maternity clothes, it was time. A few weeks ago, Trever commented that I am getting my personality back, so that's good for all involved. It's good that I have such a patient and mellow husband to deal with all these girls. We feel pretty lucky around here!

Comments

Alecia said…
Congrats Burgons! You sure make cute girls!
Sara said…
Congrats! Can't wait to find out the name you pick. I'm sure I'll love it! So far we are 2 for 2 on picking the same names :) Love your blog updates and seeing what your little ladies are up to.
Alyson said…
sisters are so fun! i'm excited for you all!

Popular Posts