Home

We are home and will be spending our summer on the beaches of Lake Michigan. Cate dipped her toes in the lake for the first time this past weekend, and loved it. She also liked the sand and put quite a bit in her mouth. I just love summer in this area and am looking forward to spending a lot of time outside.

Comments

Side of Jeffrey said…
too bad we're leaving now...oh well. August will be bomb!
ChelsieWatts said…
Have to tell you a funny story about this photo of Cate. So, I saw this and thought I'd replicate it with Lucy at the beach. It took me all of 3 minutes to figure out you took this at Lake Michigan and not the ocean. Turns out those waves come in harder and faster than you think! Oops, bad mom moment.
Lindy & Trever said…
That would have been really cute Chelsie. Sounds like Lucy may not have felt the same way.:)

Popular Posts