8 months

We are back in town and I am trying to catch up on my blogging. Cate is officially 8 months old and is growing and changing so fast. She is quite wiggly, has started army crawling and is almost impossible to change and get dressed. This past week she started pulling herself up on my lap, so I pretty sure she is going to start crawling soon. Let the baby proofing begin! She has added a fourth tooth to the bottom row and is working on four teeth on the top, ouch! She is our good eater and has yet to turn away any food she has been given. Cate is quick to smile and is quite the flirt! We love you Cate and are so glad to have you in our family.
Our happy girl
 Crazy hair

Comments

JWatts said…
I love reading about Cate's updates! She is so playful and I can't wait for her and Lucy to play when we get back.

Popular Posts