Father's Day
I know I'm biased but I am pretty sure Trever is one of the best dad's I know. He is s a great dad for many of the same reasons he is a great husband. He is patient, easy going, fun, and always up for an adventure. Jane LOVES her dad and Cate is a big fan as well. Jane loves to wave to him through the window when he leaves each morning and squeals with delight when he walks in the door at night (unless of course she is watching a show, then she can't be bothered). These girls are so lucky to have such a great man in their lives and I am so grateful that he is their dad.
Jane was Trever's assistant at the grill. She was so excited to help her dad and work by his side.
Jane colored ties for her dad and grandpa, and a bow tie for uncle Will (because that is how he rolls).

Comments