These boots are made for splashin'

Jane loves splashing her feet in puddles, so I decided it was time to buy her a pair of rain boots. When we pulled the boots out of the box this week, she insisted on wearing them around the house. I don't usually like rain but when I saw it in the forecast this week, I was excited. On Friday afternoon we broke out her new boots and made our way outside. Jane was in heaven and loved every minute. Here are a few pictures of this silly little girl.

Comments

Heather said…
Every time you talk about Jane, I'm like "Ella is doing EXACTLY the same thing!" So sad they are not doing it together! We got rain boot and she loves them too. Just as a warning, it has led to a shoe fetish (at 21 months!) and she is now obsessed with shoes and has total opinions on what she should be wearing. Too funny!
Sarah S said…
Jane is SO cute in those polka dot rain boots!!! Love the pictures.
Sarah S said…
P.S. - Thank you so much for the most delicious meal tonight. My kids scarfed it down and I did too. I know how hard it is to make a full meal like that AND deliver it with a 1-year-old in the car. It really meant a lot.
The Jackson's said…
Looks like your weather is as good as ours. It snowed today. Where do you live in chicago? There is a good possibility we will be moving there!

Popular Posts