Another October Birthday

We have another reason to celebrate in October this year, baby Burgon #2 is due October 13th. Yes, we are having another baby. :) The fall season is packed with birthdays on both sides of our family and October is a very popular month. Trever's birthday is the 13th and my birthday is the 10th. Will this baby share one of our birthday's?

I am feeling pretty good as long as I take an afternoon nap, which means there are a lot of things left undone each day. I figure I need to take advantage of my opportunity to sleep while I have the chance. Jane doesn't really understand what is going on, but I am sure she catch on when my belly is popping out. We feel so blessed and are excited to find out if a little boy or girl will be joining our family.

Comments

Becca said…
wow! congratulations!
Side of Jeffrey said…
Babies rock! and roll! Congrats.
Teri said…
YAY!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you next week to hug you in person. Pam & Jeff will have two grandbabies 2 months apart!! How exciting!!
Sarah S said…
Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you and excited to see what you're having. Jane is going to be such a cute big sister.
Molly and Jason said…
get ready for a great ride! congrats!
naomi said…
ahhhh, congratulations! i'm so happy for all of you!
Alyson said…
Hooray hooray!! I'm so excited for all three of you!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Carrie said…
My boys are already hoping it's another girl :) Congratulations!!
Laura said…
Congrats! I'm an October baby, too, so I'm glad another one is joining the world.
Heather said…
I somehow missed this. So exciting! Congratulations!
Heather said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SOOOO HAPPPY for you all!
Alecia said…
Congrats! Can't wait to hear who's coming!
Brock said…
yeah lindy. congrats!!!
Mostess Mommy said…
Lindy, Congratulations! How exciting for Jane to have a new baby brother or sister! I was just catching up on your blog and I can't believe how big Jane is getting! Plus, I really like your dark hair! Congrats to all of you!

Popular Posts